Monday, February 14, 2011

V-Day or Not

FYI -- Kings of Convenience is the perfect moody, depressing love music to listen to on this odious, gloomy, grey Seattle V-Day.

If I were a fan of Valentine's Day and I had my choice of haute couture and black tie event to attend, I'd wear either of these dresses from Elie Saab Spring '11.


But since I'm not a fan of V-Day, instead I'll wear this look from Altuzarra Fall '11 RTW.  It's my idea of a perfect winter outfit: printed dress layered with a cozy cardigan, topped with a fur-collar parka, black booties, and of course deep red lips.
In reality I'm wearing a KAIN sheer black t-shirt, baggy black men's shawl-collar cardigan from H&M, black waxed jeans by Denim & Thread, and black Doc Martens purchased at age 14.  Back to Black is my theme, the only color my forest green leather motorcycle jacket by Andrew Marc.

No comments: